Sunday, January 8, 2012

Too long since last post!

There's no way I'll catch you up on the goings-on over the last four months!  Needless to say, we've been busy!

So to spice things up, I'm going to do a 30-day blog challenge.  I got the idea here.

Day 1~a recent picture of myself and 15 facts.












This is about as recent as I've got.  We were taking a bike ride on the Eastern Trail with our friend Lisa.




15 "fun" facts...stay awake please :)

1. I am a complete homebody.  If I could stay home 6 out of 7 days of the week, I would.
2. My favorite food is chocolate.  It should be a food group, because I can't imagine living without it.
3. The best part of my life is my husband and girls.  I'm incredibly grateful to take care of them and love them.
4. I'm about as nerdy as one can get.  I like gadgets, electronics, and video games.  
5. I like making to-do lists & crossing things off that are done.
6. I despise shopping of any sort.  I would love a personal shopper.
7. Someday, I'd like to hear "Heather ****, you are Ironman!"
8. Yes, I'm afraid of the dark...still.
9. I'm way to serious.
10. I'm learning to crochet.
11. Diet Pepsi is my favorite drink.
12. I believe a day with a nap is a good day.
13. I will be running a half-marathon this year, yet I can't fathom *how* I'm going to do it.
14. I don't like to cook or bake, but I really like food.
15. Someday, I want to learn to dance.

Here I go, hitting "publish post" before I over-analyze and erase the whole thing.  Tomorrow (or next post) will be the meaning behind my blog name.  Betcha can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment